Cutting Edge Fabrication is thriving with excellent career opportunities for you to explore. We provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and paid on-the-job training. Our people work together as a team with respect, collaborating, and supporting each other. We have created a workplace for you to pursue and fulfill your career aspirations. Apply today!
Click on the job title below for detailed information and online application:
What to expect:
- Apply online for an open position that interests you.
- One of our friendly recruiters may contact you to review the job by phone and schedule an on-site interview.
- We will then email you a link to a short online predictive index survey to get to know you better.
- When you visit us —
- Our recruiters and key team members will review your resume and discuss the employment opportunity with you.
- We will give you a tour of our state-of-the-art welding and fabrication facility.
- Certain positions may require welding, mechanical aptitude, math, or another form of testing.
- We will offer employment if you are the best fit for the position.
- Cutting Edge Fabrication pays for an occupational physical exam and drug test before your start date.
- A custom training program will be developed based on skill level to help shorten your learning curve upon starting.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Reasons to Join Us
- The talented employees of Cutting Edge Fabrication are the most valued part of our business.
- We provide a friendly, clean, and safe work environment for all to grow and thrive.
- Employees are well-trained and empowered to perform their duties.
- We are an industry leader with state-of-the-art equipment and vast fabrication opportunities.
- Our customer base crosses many industry sectors, providing stability and promoting growth.
- Profit is shared with employees and reinvested into process improvement to ensure a strong future.
- Our business values focus on quality, excellence, a can-do attitude, respect, truthfulness, and generosity.
A Complete Benefits Program
We Care About Our People
Paid Time Off
New hires earn PTO from the date of employment, with the first year apportioned based on the start date. Employees continue to accrue PTO based on years of service up to 4 weeks. In addition to the PTO, we have 10 Paid Holidays.
Cutting Edge Fabrication provides:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
401k Retirement Plan
Our 401k plan is an open architecture plan and a company contribution annually to your retirement plan.
Long and Short Term Disability
Cutting Edge Fabrication pays the total premium for long and short-term disability for full-time employees. Employees are eligible for this benefit after 60 days of employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account
- Free Employee Coffee
In addition to great pay and benefits, you will enjoy paid lunch breaks (2nd shift with overtime), paid morning break (15 minutes), company-provided uniforms, safety shoe/glasses allowance, weekly pay, company cookouts, a holiday Christmas party, and potential performance merit raises.
10 Paid Holidays include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Good Friday, Independence Day - 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve (typical schedule).