As part of the standard fabrication process, we’ll take your parts and machine them to whatever your blueprint specs require. If you’re in the prototyping phase, our experienced staff stands ready to assist with any aspect you require in order to produce a feasible solution that meets your needs.
As a one-stop shop Cutting Edge Fabrication helps you eliminate the need for additional PO’s, transportation to another vendor and the coordination involved. Give us a call and we’ll be pleased to discuss our processes.
These CNC machines are utilized to meet every detail of your specifications. If your CNC Machining parts require painting we will outsource it for you, then fully assemble into your final project.
Manual Machines for lower production on less complex projects:
- Radial Arm Drill
- Two Manual Mills With Digital Readouts
- Standard Drill Presses
- Manual Lathe
HAAS TM-2P CNC Mill
The Haas TM-2P CNC Mill has an intuitive programming system that allows full CNC machining operations. It has a generous 1-axis travel for tall parts and long tools, plus 400 ipm rapids and feed rates. With a 10-station automatic tool changer. The TM-P2 CNC Mill has a 6000 rpm, 40-taper Vector drive spindle with high-performance, brush-less servomotors on all axes.
- X-Axis – 40” (1016 mm)
- Y-Axis – 16” (406 mm)
- Z-Axis – 16” (406 mm)
- Range of Spindle Nose to Table – 4”-20” (102 mm-508 mm)
- Table Length – 57.75” (1466 mm)
- Table Width – 10.5” (267 mm)
- Max Weight – 1000 lb (454 kg)
- Max Spindle Speed – 6000 rpm
Haas VF-6/50 Vertical Machining Center
The Haas VF-6/50 Vertical Machining Center has a 50-taper geared head, with 30+1 side-mount tool changer.
- X-Axis – 64” (1626 mm)
- Y-Axis – 32” (813 mm)
- Z-Axis – 30” (762 mm)
- Range of Spindle Nose to Table – 5”-35” (127 mm-889 mm)
- Table Length – 64” (1626 mm)
- Table Width – 28” (711 mm)
- Max Weight – 4000 lb (1814 kg)
- Max Spindle Speed – 7500 rpm